Thursday, February 10, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

I know what you guys are thinking. She's gone. Tried to make a comeback, but was too far gone.
NOT TRUE!
I promise. =) I have THREE tutorials on the way, a TON of new products AND a new website in the works. I have been a busy busy bee. 
I took a break at the end of 2010 so I could attempt to have everything ready by January 1st. FAIL.
I have been super busy over at Silver Daisies Photography and Graphics. Not that you can tell by my blog. See its not just you I have been neglecting!
I need to upload a thousand pictures and I will have some tutorials up. Jewelry, home pieces and Valentines Day gifts! For obvious reasons the latter will come first. 
I'm so excited about this website! It's the third website I have ever built! Speaking of which, while I am still new at HTML, I have an offer to build websites at just $30 a page, or 5 pages plus a logo for only $200! Email me to get more details!
Off to upload pictures, see you back here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments! Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! <3