Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Bow Teasers

Oh my lack of updating! So unlike me! My apologies to my fans!
I have a nice collection of new products, let me begin with leaving you with some teasers!
Everything I make can be custom, so if you like the style, but would prefer a different color, or finding-let me know!
I have tons more to update over the week, time providing of course! 

'Felt Flower Bow' 
5"x3.5" from tip to tip-purple felt flower with green feathers and vintage green button center
 

 ''Sheer Ribbon Headband'
6.5" orange/pink sheer ribbon with faux pearls and mirror center. Yellow headband, one-size fits all backed with felt.
'Sheer Ribbon Bobby Pin Set'
3 bobby pins, ~1" bow with 2.5" pins- piled ribbons orange, pink and blue with silver beads.

Additional sets will be put up HERE tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments! Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! <3