Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Lillian Pearl Designs for Silver Daisies!
A little about me: my name is Ariana [hi!], and I run a small local photography and graphic design business in Sacramento, CA. 
As a photographer, I understand how the small details can make or break an image, that's why I design appealing accessories that make people smile! 
Custom orders are more than welcome! I can put bows on small or large clips, brooches or headbands! I will provide as detailed information about products as I can, but if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask! 
Products are not 'officially' for sale while I'm still getting my site put up, but feel free to reserve items!

So let me start by introducing my newest design:

Fall Korker Bow



3" in diameter, on a curved nickel clip.
Gold argyle with green and red, complimented by maroon and brown ribbon, topped off with a white vintage button! Perfect for your fall or winter attire!


Check out more work at:
Silver Daisies Photography and Graphics can be found at:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments! Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! <3