Thursday, March 24, 2011

Revised Tutorial!

Sad news indeed. My sweet little Drop Spindle had a horrible accident! An unknown force [OK either a massive cat, or a small dog] decided to test the poor Spindle's soccer skills. Needless to say, it wasn't very good.
After a few glue tests [hot glue vs gorilla glue vs carpenter glue] and suggestions from Craft sites, I figured out not only how to fix it, but to make it less fragile as well!
[No really. I did a 'drop' test. 3 times. On hardwood. It passed!!!]

Make sure you check out my brand new tutorial on making a Drop Spindle AND Newspaper Yarn! [If you can imagine it, it's even EASIER and FASTER than the previous one]!
I have another tutorial in the works for you, and I can't wait to share it! So stay tuned, and welcome all my new followers! Remember, if you have a "knock-off" tutorial you'd like featured on Sunday Inspiration, email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments! Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! <3