Sunday, March 27, 2011

SI Theme: Pop Tabs!

Welcome to Sunday Inspiration (installment #2!)
This weeks theme is Pop Tabs. (You know. Those tab...things...from soda cans?) Such an inspiring and yet useless item? Not from where I'm standing (eh..siting?) 

First we have this amazing; Pop Tab Tote Bag!
 (Picture from escama)
There's one at Escama for $250!
Or a homemade version for FREE at Trunity!

 Next looking for something a little smaller? Pop Tab Purse!

 (Picture from PopTablady (Flickr) )
Or a homemade version for FREE at Craftster!


And last, need even smaller? Pop Tab Clutch!

 (Picture from Sierra Club)
There's one at Supermarket for $40!
Or a homemade version for FREE at EHow! 


Made one of these? Post link to your blog in the comments, or send me an email! I'd love to show it off!

Congrats to those featured! Bragging rights! Grab a button!

Featured? Grab a button!

Have a knock off tutorial? Email me!

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all comments! Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! <3